KUNDER VI HJälper
HUR VILL VI BESKRIVA HUR VI JOBBAR MED KUNDER?
The Role of a Construction Project Manager
The construction project manager chooses the contractor of the project as soon as the design is completed. In some cases, this can happen even when the project is still in development. The selection is based on an auction process with various contractors. There are three prevailing methods based on which a contractor is picked: low-bid selection, best-value selection and qualification-based selection.
- Put together the budget and negotiate cost estimates
- Arrange the work timetables
- Choose the most efficient construction method and strategies
- Stay in touch with the clients for work or budget related issues
- Discuss about technical and contract details with workers and other professional parties
- Keep an eye on the personnel in construction onsite
- Cooperate with building and construction specialists
Let’s work together